Friday, February 1, 2013

Handcrafted Soapmakers Guild: What The Heck Is That?

     Recently, I (Nebo Soap Company LLC) became a member of the Handcrafted Soapmaker's Guild. This is something I've wanted to do for nearly fifteen years it kind of cements the fact that I am soapmaker, that I've been a self-taught soapmaker for fifteen years and am recognized as a handcrafted soapmaker by my peers. For this I am proud to be a member at long last!
     Quotes from The Handcrafted Soapmakers Guild's website:
    "The Handcrafted Soapmaker's Guild is the only international non-profit trade association serving the handcrafted soap industry. The mission of the HSMG is to promote the handcrafted soap industry; to act as a center of communication among soap makers; to circulate information beneficial to soap makers."
     "Members can take pride in the fact that their membership strengthens the industry as a whole, and confidence that the dues are being used to promote, protect, defend and support the handcrafted soap industry in accordance with non-profit regulations"

No comments:

Post a Comment